A lot has been happening lately to the point that I can’t blog every single one of them. Yes, I am busy having a life out of the world wide web. So here’s a post about the days that has been, in a nutshell.
- Overused mirror shot with Twinny during our interview at LG Electronics.
- Hassle and disorganized enrollment that made us waiting, running, waiting, filling up forms, waiting for 6 feakin’ hours. Skipped our interview at Entertainment Gateway group.
- My poor feet finally put to rest after all the tiring walk.
- Finally a delicious meal after all those hassle.
- Thankfully, EGG let us to re-schedule the interview so we made it the day after enrollment.
- Megamall chills.
- Discovered the awesome-est frap-slash-smoothies in town. A good substitute for Jamba Juice if you don’t want to stash your money that much.
- Random visit at The Collective to canvass for an instax polaroid at Lil Whims but unfortunately they are closed so we roamed around instead.
- BEST THRIFT BUY EVER. Scored the boots for 50 *icantgetover* bucks when we visited a thrift store in Makati.
- Assisted in Frosh Orientation. Met some new folks. Bonding with my peer family. Ate Jomel’s stories. Fun. Fun. Fun.
- Sumptuous meal for the gloomy weather. Little did I know I would be walking in a gutter deep flood after feasting through that meal.
- New read! Which I will be finishing later today.
- Additional infos which are not in photos: Senior Year has just started. Talk about me juggling for 3 responsibilities (Intern, Thesis Leader, Student). Started my internship yesterday at Manila Broadcasting Company.
Here’s to more thrills and new adventures!